jueves, 29 de noviembre de 2012

Blog experience...


It’s time to say goodbye so, personally I have to say that post in the blog is the part that I like most about the class. At first I didn’t like the subjects, because were repeated with the other class (English 3) and as I already wrote about that was a little boring. But then, they became more entertaining and interesting.
This semester the post I enjoyed writing most was “Ten things I'd like to do before I die”, maybe because I don’t usually think of these things and at time of writing the blog I noticed that ten things were very few thing and actually are so many things I want to do before I die and I hadn’t even thought hahaha.
The posts I enjoyed writing least I think were three “A journey” (To the north of Chile), “A photograph you like” and “A country” (Thailand), like I said before I didn’t these topics because in the blog of the past semester we already had published then it was difficult for me to decide for one photo or a country, if I have a favorite photo for example.
The blogs I always visited and I enjoyed very much were Marcela and Karla’s blogs, because they are my friends and my classmates not only in this class but in other classes of geography too. I don’t mean that I haven’t seen and enjoyed reading the blogs of other classmates.
In fact, the most attractive blog I think is the Martin’s blog; it has a great and interesting design. Personally I don’t know how to use the blog’s templates and configuration, but I think this blog is very nice… the nicest of the class.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario