jueves, 8 de noviembre de 2012

Bridget Jones's Diary


When I have free time, I spend most of the time watching movies. The last year I broke my ankle so, I passed like a month in a bed and I couldn’t do anything apart from watching a lot of movies… I really passed all the day watching different sort of films.

Personally I prefer comedies and romantic movies, and if these two genre are joined, even better. Is about that, my favorite movie is “Bridget Jones’s diary”, the first movie and the second part “Bridget Jones: The edge of the reason”. These are two films that I never tired of watching again and again, even I have to say that I have them hahaha. The first time that I watched was on the TV in my home, the first part, and the second part I was in the school in Valdivia with my classmates (we was all women xD).

On this film act Reneé Zellweger as Bridget, Hugh Grant as the bad guy that hurts her, Daniel Cleaver and Colin Firth as a good guy that really loves her, Mark Darcy.

I think this movie is the sort of the movies for girls haha… I love to watch it, because I always laugh with it, because Bridget is a very particular character (like how she dress), from her family to her romances, she never goes unnoticed and that entertains you the whole movie. Is not the typical romance movie, always when she is sad about love, something funny happens, each character, even her friends gives a humor touch to the movie.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario