jueves, 13 de septiembre de 2012

Holidays in Brazil


Last year I froze my studies in Santiago so, I came back to live in Valdivia with my parents. We didn’t have a very easy year so, my dad decided to spend Christmas and New Year to Brazil. Since I can remember we had never gone on holidays just my parents, my brother and me, always with uncles and friends. We have family in Campinas, a city near Sao Paulo so we visited them for 2 weeks.

We flew from Santiago to Sao Paulo on December 23th and then we took a bus right there in the Guarulhos Airport.

Being there, we spend Christmas at my Cousin’s house, we went to a water park in Olimpia, the New Year we spend in the beach it was really amazing experience and the last day we went to Pedreira to buy stones souvenirs.

I love the fruits in Brazil like Manga (mango), Carambola, Mamao, Guayaba, Maracuyá and many others, but I have to say that the peach and grapes are better in Chile. One thing that seems very strange to me is that they eat avocado with sugar and here in Chile we eat it with SALT!! Hahaha… I didn´t like with sugar…

1 comentario:

  1. HI Angie!!
    What a nice photo whit your brother!!
    i like will go to brazil sometime, is one of my dreams jajajja i plane go to the wold cup to 2014, maybe we go together, what do you thing??

    See you soon!!

    ResponderEliminar