jueves, 27 de septiembre de 2012

Thailand




If I had the opportunity to travel to a country that I’d like to know, maybe I think I’d choose Thailand, on the other side of the world. I didn’t know how interesting this country was until when I was in first grade at school arrived a Thai girl by student exchange, her name was Sasivimon, but everyone called her “Sasy”.


Thailand is a country with a culture very attractive, very rich, very colorful, wonderful beaches, although many of them were hit by the tsunami of 2004, for example where Leonardo DiCaprio filmed the movie "The Beach", but still remains a very touristic country.

I think what makes me more curious are exotic foods I have seen in Thai markets showing TV programs or movies. If I’d go someday to Thailand I would take a photo every weird thing that seems to me haha, but I don’t know if I able to taste any strange foods like insects, snakes or whatever.

One thing that I’d like to do there is dive, I always wanted to do, I had the opportunity and I haven’t done, I think Thailand would be a perfect place to do it, because it has a great marine diversity and clear waters, but I hope not to see any shark hahaha…

1 comentario:

  1. hello friend!!! what a good chice, i imagine the exotic of thailand and the amazing of the landscapes in there :)

    i choose Ecuador, see my post in my blog :P

    Se you later!!!

    ResponderEliminar