jueves, 11 de octubre de 2012

A place for dinner...


I think one of the great pleasures in life is eating. Even when I’m a student and I have no much money, I spend a lot of it going out for dinner. Is very hard for me to decide about my favorite place for dinner, because there are many places that I like from small locals where sell hot dogs to japanese restaurants, pizzerias, barbecues, chilean food, etc.

One that I like so much is called “Gohan”, this japanese restaurant is in Valdivia in Teja Island. I knew about it by a friend with whom I went the first time.  I can’t go always when I visit my parents and my friends in Valdivia, because it’s not a cheap restaurant, but when I go usually is on Mondays, ‘cuz is the cheapest day of the week.

I often go there to eat sushi, but any dish is a delight (seafood, steaks and chicken, etc). In this restaurant was the first time I tasted “tempura” and I died hahaha… definitely it’s my favorite sushi!! I love it!!

The last time I went with the same friend I went the first time he is named Tomás, but this time another friend joined us. We ordered sushi each one, then gyosas, then gyosas again, then sushi again, a caipirinhas too and finally a dessert hahaha my stomach was going burst hahaha. When we was going to our houses, we found with other friend that was working in that restaurant, she is a waitress, but we didn’t saw her because she was in the “smoking area” (we don’t smoke) and she asked us to go out to a pub… that day I fell into ruin!!! Haha… Tomás always claims me that he spends all his money when I go to Valdivia only going out!!

1 comentario:

  1. Is true, to eat is a great pleasures in life. I don't know Gohan restaurant, but I would like to know this restaurant.

    ResponderEliminar