viernes, 26 de octubre de 2012

Ten things I'd like to do before I die


If you ask me what things I’d do before dying, is inevitable for me to remember the movie “The Bucket list” by Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson. Sometimes there are many things I want to do, but other times I think that despite not to be so old I’m very happy with my life till now... but well, there are always more things you want to do hahaha.
Here's a list of ten things I would do before I die:
    1.  All my life I wanted to be an archaeologist and work in Egypt, I didn’t study archeology, but definitely Egypt and its culture is still something that I love so much and I'd like to visit. 
    2.  I’d like to climb a mountain over 6000 m.
   3. I’d go to a karaoke and sing alone, I’ve been always very shy and I’ve never dared to sing, because I sing very badly hahaha.
   4.  Another thing I've always wanted to do is learn to play an instrument, I don’t know how to play anything, an instrument that I love is the piano ... I find it very delicate.
    5.  Also I would like to dive somewhere, where there are corals and colorful fish. 
   6. I’d go to do some kind of social action to Africa, the truth is always have caught my attention how the people lives in some countries (the poorest countries) and I wish I could go help.
   7. A city I'd like to know before I die is Paris, I love its architecture, I would walk its streets, its cafes (I love going to cafes) and of course fashion haha ... I'd have to go with money, because I'm a little consumer when it's about fashion.
   8. I love drawing and painting, especially portraits, so someday I would learn well and be more professional about it.
  9. Someday I'd love to dedicate to yoga ... like an instructor maybe ... achieving good spiritual balance, knowing cultures that dedicated to this like in India.
  10. Finally, I would be forever closed to my parents and my brother, even though we live apart, I think today's technology allows... be very close, I want to travel together whenever  we can ... And if I can, give them a trip that we're four.



3 comentarios:

  1. it's very generous that one of you goals is to go help in africa, most people wouldn't even think about somethingbesides them

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think your 10 things to do are very achievable! Hope you can accomplish them!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hey Angie lucky!! jajaj Very nice the things what you do before to die, specealy to the help in africa, but i hope you can learn to play the piano. Iknow thi is a thing you loved to do.

    Regards Angielucky!!! see you in class :P

    ResponderEliminar