martes, 9 de octubre de 2012

I would learn...


Maybe I have never stopped to think about what things I would like to learn and now that I do I think basically I’d have liked to learn two things. I would like to learn rock climbing and playing piano. The first one is still possible, but the second I think is a talent, with which you must be born, otherwise you should start from an early age to play the piano.

The piano seems to me a wonderful instrument, with it you can create the most beautiful melodies. Last month I had the opportunity to go see Mahani Teave, she is an Easter Island’s pianist, an excellent pianist, is the model for the clothing brand Umbrale. I met her because she moved to Valdivia to study piano at the Conservatory of the Austral University and studied at my school. Today Mahani has traveled around the world with her ​​talent, seeing her playing is really amazing. In addition, she is creating the first music school in Easter Island.

Moreover, extreme sports have always caught my attention, of which rock climbing seems to me a very complete sport and which you are full contact with nature, this is what more I like. I admit that I suffer from vertigo, in fact I would never bungee jump, but in the mountains or rock walls are the only places where my fear of heights disappears, not a hundred percent, but enough.


Well, I hope someday to do some of these things, although I think one of them and I didn’t, but I think I can still learn the other.

1 comentario:

  1. Hello, the piano is a beutifull instrument to learn to play!!! I hope listen a piece of music when you learn to play the piano :)

    Bye Friend!!!!

    P.D: Post in my blog too jejejej :P

    ResponderEliminar